Registration and networking
Josh Galper, Managing Principal, Finadium
What’s driving liquidity in repo markets?
- Competition with US Treasury issuance
- Competition with risk assets
- Repatriation of corporate assets
- The OIS/FRA spread
- Balance sheet availability
The Capped Contingency Liquidity Facility®, dealers and market structure
- Understanding the CCLF
- How the CCLF appears to impact US repo dealers
- Responses from the US bulge bracket, foreign banks and smaller dealers
- CCP vs. bilateral trading
Lunch and networking
Ensuring a robust Secured Overnight Funding Ratio (SOFR)
- How regulators may view repo market stability in light of SOFR
- Exemptions, exclusions and preferences for US Treasury or G10 bonds across the Leverage Ratio, LCR and NSFR
- Could SOFR be manipulated in the repo market?
- The NSFR and repo market stability for benchmarks
Trading and technology for the rates markets
- Dealer to dealer, dealer to client, client to client trading platforms
- Domestic and international reporting – SFTR, EMIR and securitizations
- What can firms do with better data management?
- Advances in artificial intelligence and blockchain
Repo for cryptocurrencies
- How repo services for cryptocurrencies can interact with the cash market
- What services are being offered
- Should cash investors take crypto-backed repo seriously?
- Prospects for central bank digital currencies