We are pleased to invite you to the Finadium 2017 Industry Conference in New York City. This event offers discussion, debate and ideas on the future of the securities finance and collateralized trading market.
Now in its eleventh year, the Finadium conference brings together all sides of the securities lending and repo industries. Featured topics this year include:
– A collapse of the Basel III order? US rules and global banking competition
– Where is the buy-side in securities finance and derivatives CCPs?
– The future of agency lending
– Thinking about the next collateral crisis
– The state of US tri-party repo
– New products in collateralized trading markets
This event gathers Finadium clients and friends for a day of smart, focused conversations and idea generation. Attendees can expect to gain insights and practical tools for managing future market challenges.
Lunch is provided and networking is encouraged.
Please join us for an engaging event – view the agenda and register today. The cost is $275 for Finadium research clients and $575 for all others.
We look forward to seeing you there.