13:30–13:40 Finadium Intro – Kurt Jarnagin
13:45–14:15 Frankfurt Main Finance – Hubertus Väth, MD of Frankfurt Main Finance
- Brexit and Frankfurt – What can Frankfurt truly expect.
- Key developments and opportunities in Frankfurt Rhine-Main Region
14:15–15:15 Collateral Trading Panel
- How are clients and partners trading collateral in the new European regulatory environment?
- The impact of rising interest rates on Europe, the US and Emerging Markets
- Integrating OTC derivatives, repo and securities lending
- New collateral service provider trends in outsourcing, pre- and post-trade management
15:15–15:45 Coffee Break
15:45–16:15 Deutsche Bundesbank – Jochen Metzger, Director General, Payments & Settlements Systems
16:15–17:10 Buy-Side Panel
- Active Managers Disruptive Headwinds: Surge in Passive Investment, Encroachment of Alternative Asset Managers, Mass of Regulation and Technological Innovation
- SFTR, the key challenge within Securities Lending Trading – What is required by the buy side to best address the issue?
- How investment data is being managed – Is it the key to addressing current issues and ensuring a viable business model going forward?
- Reduction of Operational Costs – Improving STP rates, Reducing manual processes, Consolidating systems & interfaces or Operational outsourcing
- Core Front Office Requirements going forward – Accurately measuring firm-wide limits; Centralization of Data for consistent firm-wide view of the market; Controlled access to integrated OMS/EMS systems.