In its latest publication of The Purple, DataLend reviewed securities lending activity in 2018 to see what impact the ongoing trade wars have had on the demand to borrow various assets across the world, including North America (US, Canada and Mexico), Europe, and Asia.
The Purple Issue 6 features market data, analyses and features on the global securities finance industry:
- In-Depth Data Focus: Americas, EMEA & Asia Pacific
- Global Securities Finance Revenue
- Roundtable: Women in Securities Finance
- Amidst Global Trade Wars, the Securities Finance Market Responds
- Corporate Bond Lending Picks Up
- Emerging Trends in Securities Finance
- What Drives Demand in Specials?
- DataLend: Behind the Scenes
- Securities Lending 101: Understanding Market Metrics
- Japan’s New Era
- MILA and the Outlook for Latin American Lending
- A Day in the Life of: Andrew Dyson, CEO, ISLA