UK based risk and collateral consultancy InteDelta and US based securities finance researcher and consultant Finadium are partnering to provide a joint service offering to their clients.
InteDelta’s core service offering in risk and collateral management covers market intelligence, organizational change, business reengineering, risk modelling, technology architecture design and systems implementation.
Finadium’s activities in securities finance cover collateral management, liquidity, securities lending, repo, prime brokerage, custody and related products. Finadium research reports include primary surveys, regulatory analyses and product reviews. The firm’s consulting work centers on product development, marketing and strategy.
This partnership will:
- Combine InteDelta’s global risk consulting expertise with Finadium’s market leading research offering
- Enable InteDelta to bundle Finadium research into its advisory assignments, complementing its existing retainer services
- Allow Finadium to support its existing client base with longer term on-site consulting
- Provide InteDelta with an increased capability to support on-site consulting in the US market
- Expand the reach of Finadium’s research into the Asian market
This partnership with Finadium is part of InteDelta’s global alliance programme.
If you would like further details or are interested in discussing how you can access InteDelta and Finadium’s joint partnership services, please contact:
Name: Nicholas Newport, Managing Director, InteDelta
Tel: +44 (0)207 887 2203
Name: Josh Galper, Managing Principal, Finadium