- Hong Kong’s stamp tax increase proposal offers FTT lessons to Europe and the US (Premium);
- DTCC sets out T+1 proposal as accelerated clearing gains momentum in US
- SFM Interview: markets and regulators weigh data flow options as UPI integration looms (Premium); and
- The contribution of securities lending to US repo volumes and SOFR integrity
- First hearing on GameStop yields insights on margin and settlement rules (Premium)
As well as company, product, and market announcements from February 19 to February 26 2021.