Securities Finance Monitor Magazine Edition 5, our technology special, is now online. Hard copies will be distributed at Deutsche Borse’s Global Funding and Finance Summit and at our upcoming events in Singapore and New York. Download your free copy here. We welcome your feedback.
Featured in this issue:
- Deharmonization of Global Financial Regulations: Could the Basel World Fall Apart?
- Is Government Debt the Source of the Next Collateral Crisis?
- Why Securities Lending Indemnification Matters to Beneficial Owners
- Trends at Collateral Management Technology Vendors
- Towards a Centralized Exchange for Collateral
- Building Infrastructure for Collateral Optimization
- Margin Optimization and the Cost of the Trade
- Rethinking Securities Finance Technology – Beyond Automated and Manual
- Bank Repo Spreads are Widening, but Do Clients Have to Pay the Bill? Here is the Elixium Alternative
- Best of the Web