Securities Finance Monitor Magazine, Fall 2019, is now online. This edition features articles on best execution in securities lending, electronic dealer and RFQ repo markets, the Common Domain Model in securities finance, the state of Treasury collateral balances and results of a SFTR peer survey. Hard copies are being distributed at the Finadium Investors in Securities Lending conference in Paris, RMA, Rates & Repo, ISLA’s Post Trade Conference and more.
Featured in this issue:
- Best Execution in Buy-side Securities Lending Programs
- Electronic RFQ Repo Markets and the Social Quest for Liquidity
- Help Wanted: Buy-side Firm Seeks CCP Business Model for Securities Lending
- Challenges in Adopting a Common Domain Model for Securities Finance
- The Next Evolution of Electronic Repo Trading for the Sell-side and Buy-side
- Treasury Collateral Balances Soar
- An Opportunity for Market-led Reform in Equity-for-equity Collateral Exchanges
- SFTR Peer Update: Where does Your Firm Stand in Getting Ready?
- Connected Data: The Opportunity for Collateral and Liquidity Optimization
- Best of the Web