Securities Finance Monitor Magazine, Spring 2019, is now online. This edition features articles on fully paid lending, Canadian banks in the global prime brokerage market, market data in securities finance, and the critically of technology decisions in collateralized trading markets. Hard copies will be distributed at Finadium’s Investors in Securities Lending conference in New York, at CASLA and ISLA.
Featured in this issue:
- No longer leading edge: Fully Paid Lending has entered the mainstream
- Canadian banks in the global prime brokerage market
- Next steps for market data in securities finance
- Getting it right on delegated reporting in SFTR
- The value of the repo CCP in Canada
- Differentiate your technology platform
- Does the European pledge model solve all ills?
- In five years, 90% of funding will be done by machines
- Best of the Web