Securities Finance Monitor Magazine, Summer 2018, is now online. This edition features articles on what to do with all the data that regulators are collecting, if securities lending is a model for repo automation, and the top five collateral management trends of 2018. Hard copies will be distributed at ISLA in Lisbon and our Technology in Collateral, Liquidity and Balance Sheet Management event in New York.
Featured in this issue:
- Is Securities Lending a Model for the Future of Repo Post-Trade Automation?
- Emerging Market Debt Prepares for a Rocky Road Ahead
- Top Five Trends in Collateral Management in 2018
- The Next Evolutionary Step in US Tri-Party?
- Electronic RFQ Repo Markets: The Solution for Reporting Challenges and Laying the Building Blocks for Automation
- Managing Data Through Complexity: Business Evolution in the Machine Age
- Regulatory Reporting Generates Huge Data Sets, but What Happens Next?
- The Future of European Securities Lending: It’s Still About People
- Addressing the Status Quo: Why is Securities Finance Under-served by Technology?
- One Golden Source Data Repository is Necessary for Smart Regulation
- Best of the Web