Securities Finance Monitor Magazine, Winter 2018, is now online. This edition, our Technology Special, features articles on what protectionism means for efficiency in global capital markets, a proposal for smart regulation in Europe and the application of artificial intelligence to securities finance. Hard copies will be distributed at Deutsche Borse’s GFF Summit and the PASLA/RMA Conference on Asian Securities Lending.. Download your free copy here. We welcome your feedback.
Featured in this issue:
- Will Protectionism Undo the Move Towards More Efficient Global Capital Markets?
- SFTR, Trade Data Repositories and Transparency: An Industry Challenge from the Inside Out
- The Changing Market Structure of Equity Repo Financing
- The ‘Wriggle Parameter’ in Derivatives: Futures Pricing Formula Takes on New Importance
- MiFID II and Best Execution in SFTs: A Happy Ending After All?
- What’s the True Cost of Future Funding? A New Methodology for a Stock Borrow Rate Curve
- The Changing Role of the Repo Trader
- A Proposal for Smart Regulation in European SFT Markets
- Revisiting the Importance of Inventory Management in Collateral and Liquidity
- Elixium’s Stephen Malekian: All to All Will Be A New Pillar of the Collateral Trading Market
- The Move to Cloud Born Microservices in Collateral Management
- Applying Artificial Intelligence to Securities Finance
- Best of the Web