Finadium invites our clients to help beta test the user interface for our database of US mutual funds and ETFs in securities lending. The database covers fund performance, costs, annual report data and descriptive information.
Here’s what we’d like to know:
- Is the GUI easy to use? How can we improve it?
- What data elements do you value? What’s missing?
- While everyone would like a full drill down at the fund level, we’ve found this is impractical to deliver in this format. That said, what other summaries can we provide?
- We’ve set up mathematical expressions for managing your own calculations. Is this helpful?
- Should there be a “frequently requested queries” tab or search option? What should be on it?
If interested, please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you by Friday April 12 with a beta password. The testing period will last for two weeks, then we’ll compile feedback and prepare for our version 1.0 launch in May.
The Finadium Team