Dodd-Frank reform passes US Senate but the House will be tough (Premium)

The Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act passed the US Senate last week with important roll backs of the Volcker Rule and US Leverage Ratio. This is the first step towards amending the 20% of rules that must be changed in Congress (the other 80% can be changed by regulatory agencies acting without Congress). However, the US House has other ideas about reform. It may be difficult to get anything done.
This content requires a Finadium subscription. Articles with an unlocked symbol can be accessed with free registration. Log in or create a free account by signing up here..

Related Posts

Previous Post
IBA publishes ICE LIBOR test data
Next Post
Major cyberattack impact should be mitigated cross-industry, says DTCC

Related Posts

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.


Reset password

Create an account