EquiLend announced the launch of Premium Pulse, a new global securities finance data set showcasing live data updated throughout the trading day. It will give market participants access to the largest source of live securities lending market data enhanced with NGT transaction details. Premium Pulse metrics, including security name, ticket size, rate level and collateral type, are updated live around the clock as soon as trades are executed.
It will help market participants “stay in tune with market movements and avoid missing opportunities to capture additional value as securities trade hotter and cooler throughout the day,” according to a client announcement.
- Real-time information on more than 75,000 trades each day
- Covers global equities (stocks, ETFs, ADRs, preferred shares, etc.)
- Covers global fixed income (corporates, convertibles, government debt, etc.)
- Available in NGT, DataLend, The Pulse or via API
- Differentiates between lender-to-broker and broker-to-broker trades