EquiLend continues to iterate to serve our clients better. On June 29, the following enhancements will be live in NGT:
- General performance upgrades for the NGT screens to improve rendering speed.
- Ability to use the Book Optimizer widget to filter your needs against Targeted Availability lists from your counterparts, thus allowing you to focus only on securities you need.
- XLS downloads and Copy + Paste capabilities from the Order Book widget allow you to download what you receive from your counterparts to run queries against your internal system for needs or inventory.
- Distribution list management offers an easy way to broadcast to a group of counterparts.
- First phase of backward compatibility between NGT Version 3.0 messaging and legacy AutoBorrow Version 2.0 messaging.
For more details on what we have released so far this year and what we have in the pipeline for NGT, please watch this video from Alvin Oh, global product owner for Trading Services at EquiLend and BondLend.
And for more news on EquiLend, BondLend and DataLend, click here to watch Chris Valentino, VP of Sales, discussing our milestones in 2015.