P0st-trade services provider Euroclear released a summary of its 2017 operating performance.
- Value of securities held for Euroclear clients reached a record €28.6 trillion, up 3% year-on-year
- Turnover, the value of securities transactions settled, increased by 12% compared to 2016 at a record €733 trillion
- Netted transactions settled in 2017 grew 10% to a record 215 million
- Euroclear’s Collateral Highway mobilized an average of €1150 billion of collateralized transactions daily, up 7% compared to the prior year
- Fund assets under custody grew 13% as Euroclear progressed its funds strategy, with continued strong adoption of International ETF model