Finadium has created an enhanced database of US mutual funds and ETFs in securities lending that incorporates SEC filings and additional industry content. The database provides clients a comprehensive analysis of market trends and funds using leading factors such as strategy, benchmark, fund complex, fee splits, cash collateral fees and more.
Finadium’s data business model offers a mix of on-demand and supported access:
- The database will be available to Finadium clients as part of the standard research subscription, with no additional cost. Finadium invites interested clients to sign up now as beta testers for online search functionality. (Sign up here)
- Combined with Finadium’s 14-year expertise in securities lending, the database supports fund boards and management with corporate governance, program management, regulatory compliance and cost analysis, including understanding dynamics between fund management fees and securities lending revenues.
Finadium has signed a large market participant as our cornerstone consulting client using the new database. On the buy-side, 18 leading fund managers will have online access as part of the Finadium research subscription.
Finadium will also use the database to drive our ongoing research program in securities finance, collateral and derivatives. Recent reports for mutual funds and ETFs in securities lending include:
- Large Institutional Investors on Securities Lending, Collateral and Repo: A Finadium Survey
- Next Steps for Agency Securities Lending, Or, Life After SFTR
- The US Repo Market at End of 2018
For more information, please contact Finadium at email@example.com.