Finadium is looking for a Research Analyst. If you are an entrepreneurial, detailed researcher and have a demonstrated ability to write effectively, you should consider joining the Finadium team.
In this role you will research and write Finadium reports on securities finance, collateral management, OTC derivatives, asset servicing and market infrastructure. You will also contribute regular articles to Securities Finance Monitor and represent Finadium at industry events.
- Develop ideas for Finadium research reports with the Research Director
- Independently research and write first drafts of research reports
- Run analytics for clients and Finadium publications
- Develop and maintain models and forecasts for market development
- Write regular articles for Securities Finance Monitor
- Attend industry events
Qualifications for this role include:
- A demonstrated understanding and interest in financial markets
- We do not expect candidates to be familiar with securities finance specifically but do require evidence of a commitment to the financial services industry
- Intellectual curiosity
- Facility with Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and a comfort with diverse technologies including WordPress (no specific experience necessary, simply a lack of fear moving forward)
- Strong technical/regulatory/policy reading comprehension skills for government and other regulatory publications
- Experience in using data to support an argument through charts, tables and graphics
- An entrepreneurial spirit
This position requires a minimum of three to five years experience in financial markets and an undergraduate degree.
Mid and senior level professionals are welcome to apply for this position, in which case added responsibilities will include:
- Develop and perform consulting opportunities
- Support Finadium conferences
- Work with Finadium management to create new products and services
Finadium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position has no geographic limitation but requires access to a major financial center (New York, London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.) on a regular basis. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a resume/CV to info [at] finadium.com and a 400-800 word, engaging writing sample on a relevant topic. No phone calls please.