Securities Finance Monitor Magazine Edition 2 is now online. Hard copies will be distributed at the ISLA Members Post Trade Conference and RMA. Download your free copy here. We welcome your feedback.
Featured in this issue:
- The Messy Evolution of Securities Finance in Banking
- Asset Managers, General Collateral and Revenue Expectations for Securities Lending
- Prime Brokerage and Balance Sheet Optimisation: Lessons from The Societe Generale Experience
- How Far Should CCP Liquidation Sets Go?
- Funds Transfer Pricing and the Quest for Term Funding: Working Towards New Solutions
- Best of the Web