Securities Finance Monitor Magazine, Fall 2017, is now online. This edition features articles on the end of Quantitive Easing, roles for vendors in securities finance, and what clients get out of changes to bank operating models. Hard copies will be distributed at RMA and Finadium’s Rates & Repo Conference. Download your free copy here. We welcome your feedback.
Featured in this issue:
- An End to Quantitative Easing at Last?
- Would a Blockchain Short Locate System Make Reg SHO Obsolete?
- The US Securities Finance Market Structure and Vendor Landscape
- Merging Financing Desks: What Do Clients Get Out of It?
- Applications for Artificial Intelligence in Securities Finance and Collateral Management
- Cost Optimisation Challenges for Asset Managers in 2017
- A Framework for Build, Buy or Network in a Changing Market Environment
- Towards a Central Collateral Utility: the Value Proposition of CSDs in Collateral Services
- Surmounting the Onboarding Challenge in All to All Lending Markets
- The Layering of Regulatory Cost on Securities Financial Transactions
- Inefficiencies in Securities Lending Client Set Ups Can Be Solved With a Bit of Effort
- Best of the Web
May 17, 2016
August 1, 2017
June 14, 2016