Securities Finance Monitor Magazine, Fall 2018, is now online. This edition features articles on the expected US NSFR, collateral trading, the Semantic Blockchain, SFTR (can’t get away from it), and the future of securities finance. Hard copies will be distributed at Finadium events in New York and London, and at RMA.
Featured in this issue:
Waiting for Godot, or, anticipating the US Net Stable Funding Ratio
- Treating collateral trading as a business: Natixis’s test case
- Regulatory changes and the need for collateral flexibility
- Direct clearing: a new competitive differentiator for the buy-side
- European regulatory reporting for a global audience
- A framework for evaluating and prioritizing automation projects
- Introducing the Semantic Blockchain in capital markets
- Envisioning the next evolution of the securities finance industry
- Electronic RFQ markets: what’s in it for dealers?
- Europe is first to SFTR but won’t be last: expectations on the global rise of SFT reporting rules
- Best of the Web