Securities Finance Monitor Magazine, Fall 2020, is now online. This digital-only special edition features articles on collateral optimization as a competitive weapon, the impact of SFTR on data analytics, Eurex’s Lending CCP and whether it’s time for the dollar to stop being the world’s leading reserve currency. Download your free copy of Securities Finance Monitor, Fall 2020.
Featured in this issue:
- Is It Time for the Dollar to Stop Being the World’s Leading Reserve Currency?
- Is Eurex’s Lending CCP Succeeding in Expanding the Size of the Market?
- The Impact of SFTR on Industry Data Analytics
- Leveraged Mutual Funds as a Compelling Investor Option
- Designing the Right Blockchain for Cross-border Securities Settlements
- The Hunt for the Algorithms to Automate Securities Lending
- Collateral Optimization as a Competitive Weapon
- Natixis’s Bertrand Bordais, Global Head of MM Government Bond Repo of the Global Securities Financing team, on EU repo market conditions and the outlook for the coming year
- Best of the Web