The Finadium Research Analyst is responsible for researching and writing Finadium reports, articles and related content, and is a public representative of the firm. Finadium is a leading consultancy in securities finance, collateral and derivatives markets.
- Write and edit Finadium reports and articles
- Conduct primary market surveys
- Develop and maintain models for market development
- Prepare and analyze data for client deliverables
- Participate in the planning and delivery of Finadium events
- A demonstrated understanding and interest in financial markets – securities finance/repo/collateral preferred but not required
- Strong writing skills, particularly in communicating technical topics to a broad audience
- Facility with Excel, Word and PowerPoint; comfort with WordPress and SQL is preferred
- Ability to organize and use data
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in the financial services industry
- Undergraduate degree minimum or equivalent professional experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Finadium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is remote. Occasional travel to global financial centers will be required.
To apply, please send a resume and a 400-800 word, engaging writing sample on a topic relevant to securities finance, collateral or derivatives to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.